Friday, October 3, 2014

Stoner Moments with Superstoner and Bud: Stoner's Best Friend

Stoner Moments with Superstoner and Bud: Stoner's Best Friend

  Have you ever taken a hit so good you just had to pass it, only to realize the you've been holding a joint in your dog's face for the last 2 minutes?  I've done that plenty of times!  Sometimes... When you don't have anyone to smoke with, Your best bud is always at your side!  

  I've had lots of good dogs in my life.  The first dog I started getting high with was when I was 16, with our family dog Stinky.  I would roll a joint and watch some TV and little Stinky would come lay down next to me and enjoy the smokey area around me.  I swear that dog loved Bob Marley, would come running everytime I put him on!  
  Our current dog Chunk is not a big fan of the smoke, he usually lays in the hallway while we partake. Our other dog Britian on the other hand loves it!  Britain is an old chihuahua who loves being around the smoke and getting pet. Then usually taking a good doggy nap!  Chunk is a pitbull, chow mix, he's a cuddeler and loves to play.  We love our Dogs!

    How long have you held out a joint to your dog?  What do you and your dog do when you're high?  Share your doggy Stoner Moments with us!  Thank you for taking the time to check out our blog!  Stay tuned, the next issue of Superstoner is in the works! Stay High!

-Andy "The Writer"

No comments:

Post a Comment